FRESH CAVENDISH BANANA
Cavendish banana is one of the most popular fresh fruit in Vietnam. After harvesting, cavendish banana will be washed by water and packed in bag and carton.
Health benefits of banana:
-Banana are rich in fiber, antioxidants and several nutrients. A medium-sized banana contains about 105 calories.
- Bananas contain nutrients that can help moderate blood sugar levels after meals. They may also reduce appetite by slowing stomach emptying.
- Bananas are fairly rich in fiber and resistant starch, which may feed the friendly gut bacteria and help protect against colon cancer.
- Bananas may help with weight loss. They are low in calories, high in nutrients and fiber, and may have appetite-reducing effects.
- Bananas are a good dietary source of potassium and magnesium, two nutrients that are essential for heart health.
- Bananas are high in several antioxidants, which may help reduce damage from free radicals and lower the risk of some diseases.
- Bananas contain high amounts of resistant starch or pectin, depending on ripeness. Both may reduce appetite nd help keep you full.
- Unripe bananas are a good source of resistant starch, which may improve insulin sensitivity. However, more research is needed.
- Eating a banana several times a week may reduce the risk of kidney disease by up to 50%
- Bananas may help relieve muscle cramps caused by exercise.They also provide excellent fuel for endurance exercise.
Grade 1: Diameter: 2.7 cm up
Length: 17 - 18cm
Grade 2: Diameter: 2.5 cm up
Length: 15 cm
Age of harvest: 7.5 - 9 weeks
Packed in carton box 13.5kgs net weight.
Min. Order Quantity: 1 container 40rf (22-24 MTS)
Delivery: 15 - 20 working days
If you are interested in our products, be free to contact us:
AGENAS Co., Ltd
Telephone: 84(28)-399 11 014 / 84(28)-399 11 156.